Secure Shredding Services in Atlanta, GA
EcoShredding is your local paper shredding company serving clients in the Atlanta, GA area. Shredding services will be performed onsite at your location, either home, office or storage facility. To schedule a shred service, give our shred team a call at (770) 490-5607. We will review your unique requirements, provide you with an instant quote and then schedule your shredding appointment immediately.
Atlanta is the capital and most populous city in the state of Georgia. Situated among the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, it features rolling hills, lush greenery and the most dense urban tree coverage of any major city in the United States.
Atlanta Document Shredding Solutions
EcoShredding offers services that help Atlanta, GA clients decrease the risk of information breaches, improve staff productivity, and assure your organization’s compliance with laws including HIPAA, FACTA and GLB. We provide document shredding solutions including:
- On-Site Shredding – our shred truck comes to you to collect your documents for destruction
- One-time Shredding Service – we pick up documents on demand to accommodate your shredding projects for quarterly or yearly purge
- Recurring Shredding – regularly scheduled shredding services with collection containers for your business or organization.
- Shred Days for Your Organization – if you need to do a fundraiser to support your clients or constituents, plan a shred day
- Hard Drive Destruction – we have the capability to destroy your digital data on hard drives
Why Shred Onsite?
Mobile, onsite document destruction happens when we bring our shredding truck to you in Atlanta, GA. Using industry-leading standards, we collect and shred your documents immediately before leaving your location.
Here are three reasons to use the EcoShredding onsite shredding service:
- Immediate Destruction: With our onsite shredding service, your documents will be destroyed within minutes of being collected.
- Visible Proof: If you choose, you can watch as your documents are lifted into the shred truck chute, dumped into the shredding machine and destroyed.
- Single Handling: With our onsite shredding service, your documents are taken immediately from your home or office and shredded, before the shred truck leaves your location. The process is simple, reducing the chance for mistakes.
Destroyed Beyond Recognition
A major benefit of hiring EcoShredding as your onsite shredding service company is that we shred your files, paperwork and documents beyond recovery. Our mobile shredder equipment features advanced machinery that reduces the output to tiny pieces. These pieces are thoroughly mixed with other shredded paper in the truck, making it logistically impossible to reassemble a document. After the truck is filled, all shredded material is recycled. This process provides legal compliance with your required privacy laws.
Ensure Your Peace of Mind
When you partner with EcoShredding, you benefit from a secure process that follows a strict chain of custody, protecting your personal or business information from being lost or stolen.
If required, we’ll provide you with lockable collection containers, where you can safely store documents prior to shredding. Then, you have the opportunity to witness your discarded paper being shredded onsite. This will give you peace of mind knowing that all information has been securely destroyed.
Your Green Shredding Solution in Atlanta
We chose the name EcoShredding for a reason—because we believe that protecting your information and protecting the environment can go together. Once we’ve shredded your documents into confetti-sized pieces, we mix them with thousands of pounds of shredded paper from other sources and securely transport them to our authorized recycling partner.
At EcoShredding, we are committed to information security and environment stewardship for clients in the Atlanta, GA area.
Are You Ready To Schedule Your Appointment?
EcoShredding will take your call, answer your questions and help you choose the right document destruction service for your unique situation. We will provide you with a quote that includes no hidden fees or extra charges.
We will work with you to schedule a shredding time that fits into your schedule. Call us today at (770) 490-5607 or complete the form on this page to get started.