Milton, GA Secure Shredding Services
Customers in the Milton, GA area rely on EcoShredding to provide them with secure shredding services. We provide a wide variety of document destruction services for residential and business clients. Milton is a city in Fulton County, GA., located about 30 miles due north of Atlanta. Milton is known for its rural and equestrian heritage. Milton is named in honor of the former Milton County, which was named after Revolutionary War hero John Milton.
Depending on your requirements, we can often schedule service right away. As a local, woman-owned small business, we are proud to provide cost effective mobile paper shredding services. Call us at (770) 490-5607 to schedule your shred job today.
Your Local Milton Shredding Company
Secure document shredding and disposal is the best practice to ensure the complete privacy of your business or personal information. Destroying confidential documents though shredding reduces your liability and protects confidential personal, client, or company information. EcoShredding provides a complete set of shredding services to support your information privacy goals.
Whether you need onsite shredding for one-time purges, scheduled shredding for regular paper collection and disposal, or hard drive shredding, we can help Milton, GA clients with all your shredding needs.
Why Shred Onsite?
Mobile, onsite document destruction happens when we bring our shredding truck to you in Milton, GA. Using industry-leading standards, we collect and shred your documents immediately before leaving your location.
Here are three reasons to use the EcoShredding onsite shredding service:
- Immediate Shredding: Your documents will be destroyed within minutes of being collected with our onsite shredding service.
- Visible Proof of Destruction: If you choose, you can watch as your documents are lifted into the shred truck chute, dumped into the shredding machine and destroyed.
- Handled Only Once: With our onsite shredding service, your documents are taken immediately from your home or office and shredded, before the shred truck leaves your location. The process is simple, reducing the chance for mistakes.
Environmentally Friendly Shredding
Many EcoShredding clients ask us what happens to the shredded papers after they have been destroyed. All paper we shred is delivered into the paper recycling system that processes the shredded paper back into pulp. Recycled paper pulp is often used to make new paper products like toilet paper, paper towels and newsprint. We can save 17 trees for every ton of paper that is shredded and recycled.
Your Green Shredding Solution
We chose the name EcoShredding for a reason—because we believe that protecting your information and protecting the environment can go together. Once we’ve shredded your documents into confetti-sized pieces, we mix them with thousands of pounds of shredded paper from other sources and securely transport them to our authorized recycling partner.
At EcoShredding, we are committed to information security and environment stewardship for clients in the Milton, GA area.
Why Choose EcoShredding?
Compared to the other options and shredding companies available to you, EcoShredding is your best document destruction vendor. Here’s why:
- We are local. We serve your neighbors in Milton on a regular basis.
- We provide quotes and will schedule your appointment with one call.
- Shredding service appointments are available Monday through Friday.
- We have no extra surcharges or hidden fees.
- All shredding is performed at your home or office.
- All shredded documents are sent back into the recycling stream.
These are the many reasons why we can guarantee that your confidential information will always be safe and secure while under our care.
Call Today To Schedule Your Shredding
Hiring a reputable shredding company in Milton, GA is as simple as picking up the phone and calling EcoShredding at (770) 490-5607. We will provide you with a no obligation quote and will schedule your shred job immediately. Alternately, complete the form on this page with your shredding requirements and we’ll get back to you right away.